RolvoGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RolvoGaming
RolvoGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  TeenMatthew Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:34 am

In-Game Name: TeenMatthew
Why do you want to join the server: B/C when I first found the server everyone accepted me, I was easly found fun to play with, I joined many towns in search of iron, and meet friends along the way
What will you do to help server: I will be a spamming bitch on other servers i will make sure before combat they have a home and give back items that have been stolen
Do you want to become a staff?: I would love too B/C this server is great awesome never has someone been unwelcomed when im on the server, i never spawn items for others and remember to play vanilla when having more commands
Who are you; a little about your self: My name is Matthew,I am a male, 12 years old, live in canada, I am programming in pyton and java, I am an athlete, I have an X-box360 add me if you have with GhettoEsmond
Will you grief?: What kind of question is this? this is a question that cannot be answered on forums but only through gameplay to see liers and greifers who be trusted

TeenMatthew

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Admin Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:41 am

Application Granted.
You have been ranked up on server.

Admin
Admin

https://terragaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down