RolvoGaming

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RolvoGaming
RolvoGaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLICATION - SparrowSpades

2 posters

Go down

APPLICATION - SparrowSpades Empty APPLICATION - SparrowSpades

Post  SparrowSpades Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:40 am

In-Game Name: SparrowSpades
Why do you want to join the server: I like Minecraft overall. However, this site drew me in due to it's stability, the kindness of the other players (for the most part), and the fact that it has the TOWNY system involved with it.
What will you do to help server: I will spend most of my time defending others while they mine, considering I like to fight. ^^
Do you want to become a staff?: I don't really know. I am not one for power usually, because I have let it go to my head before.
A little bit about me: I am a wanna-be game developer, who has need for some inspiration. I come to the world of Minecraft to find a muse sometimes. My life is pretty awesome, though I will admit my job can get pretty boring. I also go to school. I want to become an EMT for my area when I get out of school. Saving lives... Yep... I am not too good with talking about myself though. ^^;
Will you grief?: I am against grief giving. Though I have griefed by accident before, I am sure that I will do my best to avoid griefing. Also, if I do, if someone were to point it out to me, I will surely replace what I have taken or destroyed.

SparrowSpades

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION - SparrowSpades Empty Re: APPLICATION - SparrowSpades

Post  Admin Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:41 am

Application Granted.
You have been ranked up in the server.

Admin
Admin

https://terragaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down